Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

News About Jason Collins !

"No one wants to live in fear. I've always been scared of saying the wrong thing . I don't sleep well. I never have. But each time i tell another person, I feel stronger and sleep a little more soundly. It takes an enormous amount of energy to guard such a big secret. I've endured years of misery and gone to enormous lengths to live a lie. I was certain that my world would fall apart if anyone knew. And yet when I acknowledge my sexuality I felt whole for the first time." said Jason Collins.


Saying this , Jason Collins basically told the world that he was gay . To me gay people isnt bad but to me it is not good either. It is something that exist in the world today.  Though the many  controversy over the new laws and policy over the gay communnity it is very rare in the athletic and African American society to have homosexsual people. Though it can be dire to other peoples health (the people who are 'interacting with each other) it is a way of life and that is what they want to do. We should not criticize them for who they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment